Teaching Opportunities at Q2 Academy
Q2 Academy is actively recruiting experienced and future teachers who would like to make an even greater impact on students’ future success by enriching their IQ and EQ through after-school training and development beyond their normal curriculum.
If you are a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic individual who enjoy working with students in various grades and help them reach their fullest potential, Q2 Academy is the place you can thrive and realize your own potential as well.
A great candidate for Q2 Academy tutors will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-Secondary degree; or is currently working towards it
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a Teaching/Tutoring environment
- Strong motivational skills with an energetic and outgoing personality
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience and extensive knowledge on one or more of the following subjects: English, French, Grades JK-8 Math & Science, Grades 9-12 Math & Science (including but not limited to Advanced Functions, Calculus, Physics, Chemistry and Biology), Standardized Test Preparation Programs, Communication Skills Training, Public Speaking and Debate Skills Training, Leadership Camp Organization, etc.
If you possess the above qualities and would like to join our energetic group and fast-growing company, please contact us and send your resume to email@example.com or fill out the short form below and we will contact you shortly:
Please contact us at 647-230-0539 if you are interested in joining Q2 Academy!